SCD Chicken Curry
Tasty chicken dish that is gonna warm you up especially if you miss and enjoy curry spices.
Recipe type: Entree
- medium onion
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 large carrots
- half bunch of asparagus
- 1 tablespoon curry spice (add more to taste)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- pinch of pepper
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 large tomato
- Heat Olive Oil in frying pan medium heat
- Dice Onion and add to olive oil in pan
- Saute until color change but before brown
- Add cubed Chicken and cook together in pan, not brown, but cooked all around
- Add curry spices and mix together and cook for a minute
- Add carrots and cook for another minute
- Add tomato and cook for another few minutes
- Add salt and pepper and continue cooking
- Cover and put on simmer and cook for 30 minutes. Check to make sure enough liquid, you want meat to be tender, but not dry. If too dry, add some water to pan.
- Ten minutes before complete add asparagus and you're done!